Tested and Untested Parrot Boarding Rates
* 10% reduction for two birds. Please call to discuss rates for three or more birds.
** Small = Budgie, Parrotlet, Lovebird, Cockatiel, Quaker, Conure
** Medium = Goffin Cockatoo, Caique, African Grey, Ringneck, Alexandrine
** Large = Eclectus, Macaws, Mollucan, Umbrella & Crested Cockatoos, Amazons
*** Please call to discuss long-term boarding rates (60+ days)
Boarding Rates Include
- Harrison, Hagen or Top pellets and a variety of fresh fruit, nuts, vegetables, grains & chop
- Fresh filtered water changed a minimum of twice per day
- Supervised out of cage time in an enriched environment (nets, toys, foraging, parrot safe trees & plants)
- 24-hour security and supervision
- Biosecurity in all aviaries is managed and controlled with cleaning and handling procedures (SOP’s) approved by and regularly audited by a board certified avian veterinarian
- Air quality in the untested boarding room is supplied by state of the art HRV UV air purification, direct venting of untested room air to the outdoors and a stand-alone UV IQ Air Filtration (www.iqair.com).
- Air in the tested boardroom and Rainforest Aviary (health certificates required) is supplied by state of the art HRV systems and air curtains